Saturday, April 5, 2008

Feeling a Little Bit Wicked ;o)

While I was on Spring Break I had the opportunity to go see the play Wicked at the Pantages. It was fabulous! I highly recommend, that if you haven't seen it yet that you go, before it ends it's run. I went with my dad, stepmom, and my little sister. The music was phenomenal and the props were swankified.

There were some really great lines in play. Here are a few of my favorites:

"I'm Elphaba, the other daughter, I'm beautifully tragic."

Galinda: "Is it all right if I call you Elphie?" Elphaba: "Well, it's a little perky."

Galinda: "I don't see why you can't just teach us history, instead of always harping on the past."


Galinda: "Dearest darlingest Momsie and Popsicle." (I think I may start having to call my Dad Popsicle. But I'm not quite sure he would enjoy it. ;o)


Here are some pictures from the trip.

Alyssa on the drive to LA. She could barely contain her excitement.


The Pantages was really cool and it was packed by the time we got there, people were everywhere!




Here's Alyssa reading through the Playbill and waiting for the show to start.

Here's my Dad.


This is Diane.


And me.

No comments: