Saturday, January 24, 2009

Too much fun ;o)

I had so much fun making the collages for my dad that I had to make some more.

These are all pictures of Alyssa at Sea World through the years. We've been to Sea World so many times through the years that it was hard to pick a few of my favorites; a lot of great memories have been made there. It makes me happy to look at these pictures.

I also made a collage for Heather of her wedding day.



The St George marathon. I still can't believe my Dad runs 26.2 miles for fun and this year he did it in the rain. Crazy guy!!! :o)



I also made a collage of the many faces of Alyssa. She was having a tough time that day deciding what kind of mood she wanted to be in. The varying expressions really say it all and within a couple minutes she happy won out and we had fun the rest of the day.



2 comments:

About Me said...

I love your collages. Stuff like that is so addicting. Now are you actually printing them. I make stuff all the time and it just sits on my puter. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth. I discovered your blog from Jessica's blog. You are absolutely beautiful! Congratulations on graduating from college. What did you major in? The collages you made your family members are great. I can hardly believe you and your siblings are grown now. Where did the time go? Please tell your mom and dad hello. I look forward to keeping in touch with you through your blog. Debbie