Sunday, June 8, 2008

Oceanside

I spent the day yesterday in Oceanside. It's been a while since I've been down there and it made me realize how much I've missed the beach. The weather was absolutely beautiful! The sun was shining and there a nice breeze. I'm glad that I went but I'm definitely wishing I had brought sun screen. It's probably a bad sign that when I first walked into church today the first thing someone said to me was ouch. I had only planned on being at the beach for about an hour but then we ended up staying for 4 hours. Oh well. It was still fun. Enjoy the pictures. :o)

The Pier
The view of the beach from the pier. The red circle is around my group of friends on the beach.



Me and Sara on the pier before we got sun burned. ;o)

A lone surfboard. The surfer fell off right as I was taking the picture.

I love the pink cottages. I have some great memories of vacations spent there.



No comments: